Get started with the #1 CRM, while maximizing adoption and minimizing cost.
You’ve invested a lot into Salesforce adoption. We have certified Salesforce.com Administrators and Developers who can help ensure your Salesforce strategy has maximum impact. And by providing these services on-demand, we help you gain access to expertise without the payroll costs.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is all about managing the relationships you have with your customers. We combine business processes, people, and technology to achieve this single goal: getting and keeping customers. It’s an overall strategy to help you learn more about their behavior so you can develop stronger, lasting relationships that will benefit both of you.
And Salesforce isn’t limited to Sales CRM. The Force.com platform provides a reliable, mature cloud-based platform for development of custom apps.
Quick Start Engagements
Do you need the power of Salesforce, like, yesterday? A Quick Start project may be right for you. This is a fixed-price project of 40 hours to setup Salesforce within a small group of users.
This type of engagement is ideal for small or medium businesses, or enterprises who are performing a pilot roll out. The project provides a very rapid implementation, with a customer-centric focus. We spend the entire engagement listening carefully to your requirements and engaging you each step of the way with checkpoint milestones. There will be no surprises.
Our “Quick Start” engagement scope includes:
- Requirements Gathering:
- One to two hours of meeting time to gather business requirements, discuss project success factors, and review out-of-the-box functionality.
- Standard Object Customization:
- Configure Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Activities. Add custom fields and validation rules.
- Custom Objects:
- Add less than 5 custom objects to capture data that is unique to your business.
- Past example objects included Projects, Pharmaceutical Compounds, and Donors.
- Review #1:
- We’ll walk through the new fields with example data, and provide access for you to “test drive” the system.
- Changes and updates will be made as requested.
- Data Loading:
- We’ll bulk load 3-5 spreadsheet of data, based on templates that we provide.
- The client must compile the spreadsheet data and each file must not exceed 50,000 records if using Salesforce Professional Edition
- Reports and Dashboards:
- Create 3-5 reports and 1 dashboard, for ease of monitoring.
- Final Review:
- An acceptance review to confirm all requirements have been met.
- Training Documentation:
- Compile FAQs based on common questions asked during the discovery process.
- Training Delivery:
- We provide virtual training to one Administrator, along with documentation and recorded video.
- Optional Additions:
- Case Management, Web-to-Lead, Forecasting, Marketing Cloud, and others!
Total Investment: $5,000
You’ve acquired Salesforce; don’t let it gather cobwebs. Contact us today.
Other Salesforce Services
We offer a full range of Salesforce and Force.com capabilities, including:
- Implement complex instances of Salesforce
- Write custom Apex and Visualforce
- Migrate, merge and de-duplicate data
- Create custom objects, fields, page layouts and related
- Configure validation rules, workflow rules, and approval
- Administer users
- Create email templates
- Set security profiles and field tracking
- Generate reports and configure dashboards
- Train system administrators and end users
Need more info? Contact us.